Monday, March 27, 2006

Mar. 20

I went to New York with my cousin. He is 3years older than me, and he lives here for 6years. His spring break is the same days with me, so he suggested to me that go to New York together. I was glad to heard that. We had a plan this trip for two days. Mar. 22, we went to NY and watched a musical. I couldn't understand everything, but I could understand by his help. We watched musical 'producer.' It was so wonderful. When I watch a musical, I feel exciting all the time. Every actors and actresses was full of power. I was infected their energy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

When you see a musical, can you understand the words? I think it's particularly hard to understand the words of songs in a foreign language.

I have not seen The Producers. I also like musicals, though. Some of my favorites are South Pacific, The King and I, and The Sound of Music.

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home